Thursday, August 30, 2012

CPS Sketch # 280 - The {Stamps} of Life

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  This is our last week working with the {Stamps} of Life... but not my last.  ; )

thanks so much

I've been doing several fun / cutesy projects this month, so I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit.  I used very natural, organic feeling products (wood, twine, straw-grained paper).



Thanks ever so much for visiting,
Lisa

--------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: thanks2you by The {Stamps} of Life
Ink: ColorBox Creamy Brown, Chesnut Roan Fluid Chalk inks by Clearsnap
Paper: Straw and Solar White by DiscountCardstock.com
Patterned Paper: Everyday eclectic by Echo Park
Other: die by My Favorite Things, Button by PTI, Wood flourish by Kaiser, Mister Huey's Calico White spray by Studio Calico, twine

2 comments:

  1. This card is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is a stunner of a card, loving your style Lisa! The colours, the fab flower.... love it! It was a shame that CPS didn't link your card to your blog though but luckily I could just about read your watermark so found you from there. Hope you've had a great week, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete