Thursday, July 5, 2012

CPS Sketch # 272 - Stampotique

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  This month's sponsor is Stampotique.

Quiet Place

I don't know why I was so charmed by this oversized chair, but I wish I had one just like it.  It's fun to paper-piece too!

Thanks for visiting,
lisa

----------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Quiet Place (#3011) and Spiral Velvet Chair (#7016) by Stampotique
Ink: Black Mix'd Media Inx by Clearsnap
Paper: Solar White by Discountcardstock.com
Patterned Paper: Kioshi by Basic Grey
Other: Circle Dies by Spellbinder, Clear embossing powder by Ranger
Copics: BG0000, E42, E47, E70, E74 and airbrush system

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking I definitely need to CASE this idea. The paper piecing and not including the whole image of the chair is just perfect. Beautiful card and great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete