Thursday, May 31, 2012

CPS Sketch # 267 - Momenta

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  I had loads of supplies from Momenta, so I've created another card.

Family

The "family" sticker is SO darn cool!  It's clear, has tons of dimension and has sparkle and shine.  When my kids saw the stickers, I had some doubts I'd have any left to use!

Thanks for visiting,
Lisa

----------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Family Outings by Momenta
Sticker: Momenta
Dies: Spellbinder
Cardstock: Kraft and Berry Red DoubleMate by DiscountCardstock.com

1 comment:

  1. I love that sticker and I think it would make Christmas cards as well as your beautiful design. I am gonna have to get some of the stickers then go out to my craft room from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom/ and start my Christmas card making. Thanks for sharing and giving me a great idea for this year's cards!

    ReplyDelete