Thursday, May 3, 2012

CPS Sketch # 263 - Skipping Stones Designs

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  This week's sponsor is Skipping Stones Designs.

Happy Birthday


I have always loved the Grunge set by Skipping Stones Designs.  While this card is very simple, I love how easily the background image and sentiment work together.  I'm not a single-layer card very often, but when I find the right images for it... I hold on for dear life!  This is perfect for mass-production or those last-minute-because-you're-kid-forgot-to-tell-you kind of card.

Thanks for visiting,
lisa

-------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Grunge by Skipping Stones Designs
Ink: ColorBox Sea Crystal, Ocean, Lime Pastel and Blackbird fluid chalk inks by Clearsnap
Paper: Solar White by Neenah from DiscountCardstock.com
Other: corner rounder, twine by The Twinery

No comments:

Post a Comment