Thursday, April 5, 2012

CPS Sketch # 259 - No Sponsor

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project.  There was no sponsor for the week, so I pulled out some of my favorite supplies and had some fun!

happy birthday


I love that there are dies that accompany this set, making this card come together quickly!  Love that!  To give my typewriter and paper some disressing, I used a ripped piece of cardstock rubbed in the Deep Lagoon ink to run on the edges of the die-cut images in random places.  I love the look.

Thanks for visiting,
Lise

---------------------------------------------------

Supplies:
Stamps: Just My Type by My Favorite Things
Ink: Blackbird, Deep Lagoon and Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk inks by Clearsnap
Paper: Solar White, Ocean Blue Polish by Prism from DiscountCardstock.com
Patterned Paper: Freebird by Authentique
Other: metal die by My Favorite Things, felt arrow by Maya Road

No comments:

Post a Comment