Thursday, March 29, 2012

CPS Sketch # 258 - The {Stamps} of Life

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch.  This week, our sponsor is The {Stamps} of Life.  I had a blast creating this week!

Bloom

I know... it's bright, it's it?!  I LOVE the color orange and pairing with a bright pink is just as natural to me as PB & J.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

---------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: moremums2love by The {Stamps} of Life
Ink: Licorice, Guava, and Tangerine Stephanie Barnard ColorBox dye inks by Clearsnap
Paper: Tangelo Dungaree and Solar White by DiscountCardstock.com
Other: pink ribbon by Offray, Clear Embossing powder, pearls and Corner rounder

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I just LOVE this card! Love the gorgeous bright colour combo it just jumps out at me! Such a fab card!
    Carla
    carlasscrappytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete