Thursday, January 5, 2012

CPS Sketch # 249 - No Sponsor

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project.  I wasn't sponsored this week, so I used things I had on hand that had yet to see ink.

Love


This project is truly simple.  I love that the main panel was created with Kraft.  The kraft paper from DiscountCardstock.com is a beautiful weight (80#) and has wonderful color variations.  The white ink sponged on the edges is a great finishing touch.

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you'll stop by the CPS blog for more inspiration and details on how you can join in the creative fun!

lise

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Stitches & Swirls and Outlines Alphabet by PaperTrey Ink
Ink: Fresh Snow hybrid ink by PTI
Paper: Kraft 80# and Posh Wagon Red Dungaree from DiscountCardstock.com
Patterned Paper: Love Me by My Mind's Eye
Other: sponge, Nestabilities by Spellbinder

No comments:

Post a Comment