Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC185

Hello!  I'm so excited to be posting today as a Guest Designer for Paper Pretties!  I'll be participating in the November and December releases and challenges.

It's time for another Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC185.  This challenge is to create a project with Snow as the theme!

Let It Snow

This couple is darling, aren't they?  I stamped the Snow Snuggles couple and colored with copic markers.  I gave the sky a few blasts with my airbrush to add in a bit of color.  When I was satisfied with the coloring, I held my clear Atyou Spica pen in the airbrush and added sparkle over the entire image.  It's so shimmery in real life.

Be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties Blog for more inspiration and details on how to participate.  I think prizes are a part of the deal too!

Thanks for visiting!
lise
-----------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Snow Snuggle stamp set by Paper Pretties
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah
Patterned paper: lace paper by Paper Studio
Other: clear embossing powder by Ranger, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, airbrush system by Copic
Copic Markers: B00, B0000, B02, B04, RV0000, YR04, RV32, RV34, T1, T3, T5, T7, E47, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment