Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC179

Hello!  I'm so excited to be posting today as a Guest Designer for Paper Pretties!  I'll be participating in the November and December releases and challenges.

It's time for another Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC179.  This challenge is all about buttons!
O Christmas Tree

Oh how I love buttons!  I have a huge stash of them, so picking just a few was the greatest challenge.  I stamped the solid tree from O Christmas Tree Clear set with Artichoke ink on Natural White cardstock.  I also added a bit of twine to each button too.

Be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties Blog for more inspiration and details on how to participate.  I think prizes are a part of the deal too!

Thanks for visiting!
lise
-----------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: O Christmas Tree Clear set by Paper Pretties
Ink: Chocolate and Artichoke Stephanie Barnard ColorBox dye inks by ClearSnap
Paper: Natural White by Neenah, Suede Brown and Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Jovial by Basic Grey
Other: Buttons by Paper Studios, Marachino and Lemondrop twine by The Twinery

1 comment: