Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Mini Book

Hello! I've been creating up a storm the last few weeks and thought I'd share a project with you that I created for DiscountCardstock.com.

Halloween Mini Book


I opted to create a quick mini book from supplies I had on hand.  It's a simple project.  I used cardboard I had on hand and die-cut with Nestabilities.  I used my Cricut to cut the wacky Jack-o-lantern face, adhering to the front of one of the circle covers.  I covered the entire front with Mod Podge and added a sprinkling of glitter.  It's so dazzling in person!

I kept the inside simple with Solar White pages, so I can embellish as desired when my photos are added.

I plan to add the kids' pictures after the holiday and use to show off the family!!!

Thanks for visiting,
lise

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Supplies:
Papers: Posh Black Dungaree, Orange 65#, Solar White by Neenah from DiscountCardstock.com
Tools: Cricut by ProvoCraft, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, Mod Podge glue, hole punch by EK Success, binder ring
Other: Green Twill by May Arts, Glitter by EK Success

1 comment:

  1. glitter always makes everything better! This is fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete