Sunday, October 2, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints Review

Hello!  I was given the opportunity to review a canvas print from Easy Canvas Prints.  The process was SO amazingly easy.

The on-line process walks you through the creation of your canvas from a favorite photo and couldn't be simpler.
  1. Pick your canvas size
  2. Browse to find your photo on your computer and upload
  3. Determine your border options
  4. Select options (sepia, black/white, etc.)
I think the most challenging aspect of creating my canvas was picking a picture to use!

In the end, I decided to create a canvas from a photo from a vacation shot.  The BEST vacation we took was to Mexico and had an opportunity to visit the ruins at Tulum.  The beach at Tulum is one of the world's most beautiful, don't you think?  Here's the picture I used for my canvas.


And here's picture of my completed canvas, gracing my bedroom wall.

I selected a 0.75" depth and a wrapped image, which I think you can see in the image above.

I've purchased a canvas for someone in the past and it was my greatest fear that the resolution of the picture I was using would not be enough... that I'd end up with a fuzzy image and a ruined canvas... it is not even possible to have this happen with Easy Canvas Prints.  Their on-line interface tells you if you have a picture that will work in the size you select.  I just LOVE that! 

The canvas was shipped quickly and was well protected.  It arrived in perfect condition and was beautifully made.
I will definitely purchase another canvas from Easy Canvas Prints.  It was a simple and wonderful process.  My next canvas will be a HUGE one of my family.  Now... I just need to get us all together for the perfect shot.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

No comments:

Post a Comment