Thursday, September 15, 2011

CPS Sketch # 235 - Want2Scrap

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project.  This week's prize sponsor is Want2Scrap!

happy happy birthday

This project was so easy to put together.  What I really love about the Nestabling products by Want2Scrap is that even though I don't have the corresponding shape of Nestability dies, I can still create an amazing focal image.  I just carefully trimmed the Fancy Tag from my cardstock once I'd adhered the Nestabling to it.  Easy!

Thanks for visiting,
lise
-------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Embellishment: Fancy Tags Two Nestabling (White Pearl) by Want2Scrap
Stamps: Birthday Bash Sentiments by PTI
Ink: Antique Linen Distress ink by Ranger, Licorice Stephanie Barnard ColorBox dye ink by ClearSnap
Paper: Classic Cream by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Emma's Shoppe Collection by Crate
Other: Nestabilities by Spellbinder, flowers by Prima, silk ribbon by May Arts

2 comments:

  1. Great job and fantastic tip to use these jewels even with out the Nestie! Lovely card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the whole design! Beautiful bright colors too!

    ReplyDelete