Friday, August 5, 2011

Celebrate

Hello!  I have another Shady Tree Studio project to share with you today.

Celebrate


I love the Just Believe stamp set for holiday cards.  It's been one of my go-to sets each year since Nancy designed it.  The Homespun Holiday set is the perfect companion to Just Believe.
I stamped the vine to create a frame for my snowman on kraft cardstock.  I used Distress inks and Snow Cap pigment inks to watercolor the image.  To give the eyes, buttons and the berries of the vines some texture, I added a bit of liquid pearl pens (Viva Decor).  Super simple!


Thanks for visiting,
Lisa

---------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Just Believe and Homespun Holiday by Shady Tree Studio
Ink: Walnut Stain, Barn Door, Pine Needles, Spiced Marmalade - Distress inks by Ranger, Snow Cap pigment ink by Ranger
Paper: Kraft by Bazzill, Red by Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: Tinsel and Twig by Girls' Paperie
Other: Clear embossing powder by Ranger, twine, pearl pens in red and black by Viva Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment