Friday, July 15, 2011

Silver Bells

Hello!  I have another Christmas in July project to share with you from Shady Tree Studio.

Silver Bells

I love to use paint in my stamped projects.  I stamped and embossed the bell from Winter Day stamp set.  I stamped it a second time to paper piece the bow on top.  Then, to color in the bell, I used some silver paint and lightly painted in the image.  Before the paint dried, I gently wiped the image with a paper towel to remove the paint from the embossed lines.  It's just perfect to give this bell life!  See all that shimmer?



Thanks for visiting,
lise

---------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Day by Shady Tree Studio
Ink: Black Soot and Antique Linen Distress inks by Ranger
Paper: Natural White by Neenah, Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Jovial by Basic Grey
Other: Ribbon, Liquid Metal Acrylic Paint in silver by Sargent, Clear embossing powder by Ranger
Copic markers: W1, W3, T1, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment