Friday, July 29, 2011

Shady Tree Studio Christmas In July Release

Hello everyone!  Well... I'm late to the party, the blog hop the team had today.  I just couldn't get Blogger to work for me.  Sheesh!  Nancy was so sweet to share my project on here blog, which you can see on her blog.  But, I finally have my Blogger powers back and thought I'd share my project with you here.

Heaven and Nature Sing


I often think that clean and simple isn't my style, but I often gravitate to it.  Isn't that ironic?  I stamped the sweet little bear from Naturally Christmas and colored with copic markers.  She was popped up on the cardfront over a border created from the Homespun Holiday set.  I even added the little holly leaves to give her a festive vibe.

Thanks for stopping by and sorry I was late!
Lise

-----------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: New STS release sets Naturally Christmas and Homespun Holiday
Ink: Black Soot, Barn Door and Pine Needles Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah
Other: Precision scissors, dimensional tape by 3M
Copic markers: E40, E42, E44, R20, R29, G28

3 comments:

  1. I love the details on your card!! The border you made, and the holly are wonderful and add so much!! Great coloring on the bear too!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, simple card. Love it. Your coloring on the bear is perfect. TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute! love that little bear! :)

    ReplyDelete