Thursday, July 21, 2011

CPS Sketch # 227 - Want2Scrap

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project.  This week's sponsor is Want2Scrap.

Find Joy


I was in a super girlie mood when I created this card.  I found a few bits of the lovely Lily Bee Designs paper and went from there.  I tend to start most of my projects with the image first and then try to find a patterned paper that will fit... this time was the reverse!  I had a bit of tulle I'd trimmed off my daughter's party dress and used a bit as a littlle whimsy on the card.  I love found bits!  And of course, the Nestabling was just amazing!  I have a feeling I'll be a frequent flyer buyer at Want2Scrap.  Their selection is amazing!
Thanks for visiting,
Lisa

-------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Jewels: Labels 2-BlackR Nestabling by Want2Scrap
Stamps: Picket Fence by Lily Bee Designs
Ink: Black Soot and Old Paper Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Kraft by Bazzill, Natural White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Lily Bee Designs
Other: tulle scrap, flowers by Prima Marketing, Twine, clear embossing powder by Ranger
Copic Markers: YG21, YG25, RV32, RV34, Y38, W1, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment