Thursday, July 14, 2011

CPS Sketch # 226 - DRG / Copic Markers

Hello!  I have another CPS sketch project to share with you today.

You Dig Me?

If you haven't seen the sweet sets by There She Goes, you need to run (not walk) to check them out!  I fell in love with the "My Little Friend" stamp set - at first sight.  Something about silly garden gnomes makes me happy!

I colored this little guy with copic markers and airbrushed the die-cut flower.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: My Little Friend by There She Goes
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento ink by Tsukineko
Paper: Solare White by Neenah, Blue, green and black by Core'dinations
Other: White Enamel Accents and Glossy Accents by Ranger, button, flower die by MFT, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, banner die by PTI, twine
Copic Markers: E00, E02, E42, E44, E47, R20, G40, G94, G99, B00, B32, B34, Y23, Y19, T1, T5, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment