Monday, May 16, 2011

Outlines Rubber Stamp Challenge # 20


Hello!!!  It's Monday and time for a new Outlines Rubber Stamp design team challenge.  This week our challenge was to create a card with floral images.  There are so many fabulous flower images available at Outlines... the toughest part was picking one!


Simple Flower


 
I think the name of this card is a misnomer.  My card uses a rather complex looking image - the Flower Mandala 3 (H-213).  I stamped the Flower Mandala 3 image with Versamark ink and embossed with Silver embossing powder.  Then, keeping it simple, I colored alternate lines of the flower with two shades of Copic markers.

I snipped down each petal of the Flower Mandala to give this a ton of dimension.

And it's a simple card.  I deliberately left off a sentiment so I can add one to fit any occasion.
I'd love it if you stopped by to visit the other designers for more inspiration.

Bev Gerard
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp - DT Coordinator
Robin Kirkpatrick
Sandy Hulsart
Vicki Garrett 


Thanks for visiting!
lise
------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Flower Mandala 3 (H-213) by Outlines Rubber Stamps
Ink: Versamark ink by Tsukineko
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, pink cardstocks by Bazzill
Other: Seam binding by Hug Snug, Embossing plate by Sizzex, Silver embossing powder by Ranger, precision scissors, 3M mounting tape, Ice White Pearl Pens by Viva Decor
Copic Markers: RV63, RV66

3 comments:

  1. So pretty and feminine, Lisa. I love the way you've colored and popped up the flower mandala image - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty! I love what you did with the main image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!!! Great idea to cut and pop the "petals", gives the mandala an entirely different look!

    ReplyDelete