Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Duckies

Hello!  I have a new Shady Tree Studio card to share with you today.  This week's project uses the Backyard Springtime set.

Spring Duckies


I'm officially addicted to Jillibean Soup's new Blossom Soup patterned paper.  I am flying through the pad of paper at alarming speed!  And for me, that's saying a lot, since I'm a self-described hoarder of all things pretty.  I'm turning a new leaf this year and enjoying what I buy, so the Blossom Soup is getting a lot of use!

I paper-pieced part of my stamped and embossed image so tie the image to my patterned paper cardfront.  I would seriously love a pair of polka dotted red rain boots, wouldn't you?  They are too cute for words!!

Here you can see the detail of the main image and my paper-piecing.

Some twine and rolled roses round out my Spring card.

Thanks for letting me ramble at you today!  I hope you're having a wonderful, warm Spring day wherever you are.

lise
--------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Backyard Springtime by Shady Tree Studio
Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink by Ranger
Paper: Kraft by Bazzill, Solar White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Blossom Soup by Jillibean Soup
Other: rolled rose dies by MFT, quickie glue pen by Sakura, blade, twine by Garnish, clear embossing powder
Copic Markers: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG21, Y15, RV63, RV66, BG70, BG72, YR16, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment