Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Easter Greetings

Hello!  I have another project using Eastertide, released earlier this month by Shady Tree Studio.

Happy Easter


This is a very simple card and one that would be perfect for mass production.  I used a small floral image from the set to repeatedly stamp to create my own patterned paper.  Isn't it wonderful?  The benefit of creating your own patterned paper is that it will be in just the right color to match your project... every time.

I finished the project with a simply stamped sentiment, ribbon and some roses.  Very simple and hopefully elegant.

Thanks for visiting and letting me share today!
Lisa

-----------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Eastertide by Shady Tree Studio
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink and Shell Pink Adirondack ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, Pink by Bazzill
Other: Nestabilities by Spellbinder, Clear embossing powder by Ranger, seam binding by Snug Hug, roses by Zva Creative

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! you have done a beautiful job with this set! :)

    ReplyDelete