Thursday, April 14, 2011

CPS Sketch # 213 - My Favorite Things

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project!  This week's sponsor is My Favorite Things!  I'm a frequent flyer at MFT... between the darling images and the fantastic dies, I'm a gonner!  So, check out the CPS blog for more details and great inspiration.

What's Cooking?

I kept this one fairly simple... my little girl is whipping up a batch of chocolate chip cookies.  Yum... chocolate chip cookies... Did I mention I've been on a diet and I'm only eating healthy?  And the only cookies I've been enjoying are the virtual kind?  Yeah... I'm so done with this.  Bring on the real deal!

Thanks for visiting,
lise

--------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: What's Cooking (a la modes) by My Favorite Things
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Nook and Pantry by Basic Grey
Other: Maya Road chipboard, clear embossing powder by Ranger, gold paint, corner rounder by Zutter
Copic markers: R02, R08, E00, E02, E40, E42, E44, E49, Y21, Y26, YG11, YG13, YG17

2 comments:

  1. How cute -- love this baker girl, Lisa!! Love your color choices :^) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it "just me" .... or does this make me think of "gingerbread" goodness in the kitchen??

    Now mind you ... I'm not a close friend of any kitchen .. but they say that the olefactory sense is one of the strongest/bestest of all! ;) :)

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete