Monday, March 28, 2011

Outlines Rubber Stamp Challenge # 13


Hello!!!  It's Monday and time for a new Outlines Rubber Stamp design team challenge.  This week our challenge is to create an Easter card.  What fun!


Happy Happy Easter!

Single layer cards aren't my usual design style, but I really wanted the image to stand front and central!  I stamped with Black Soot ink and embossed the Sketchy Bunny image (on sale right now for 20% off) on my card front.  I colored with Copic markers and added a bit of Blossom Soup (Jillibean Soup patterned paper) as added interest to my card.

To give my flowers (and bunny tail) a little shimmer, I added several colors of Viva Pearl pens - and they were all a perfect match!!!  In fact, I added dots of Lilac Viva Pearl pen along the edge of the patterned paper... just because I like it. :-)


I'd love it if you stopped by to visit the other designers for more inspiration:


Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp - DT Coordinator
Robin Kirkpatrick
Sandy Hulsart
Vicki Garrett


Thanks for visiting,
lise
------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Sketchy Bunny by Outlines Rubber Stamps
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Blossom Soup by Jillibean Soup
Other: clear embossing powder by Ranger, Ice White, Light Green, Lilac, Red, Copper and Gold Pearl Pen by Viva Decor
Copic Markers: YR12, YR16, YR18, Y15, YG21, R22, R24, R27, BG70, BG72, BG75, T1, 0, V01, V0000, RV63, RV66

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Lisa! Very brave of you to try a single layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lisa, I think it is just perfect! Lovely coloring and love all the shine from the pearl pens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is precious! I love those pens too!!!!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa- we used the same image and the same paper and loaded our cards with the Pearl Pens --- great minds think alike!!! LOL --love the scalloped top layer, super creative way to design this card!

    ReplyDelete