Monday, March 21, 2011

Outlines Rubber Stamp Challenge # 12


Hello!!!  It's Monday and time for a new Outlines Rubber Stamp design team challenge.  This week our challenge is to create a card in a Spring theme.  I don't know about you, but I am SO ready for Spring, warmer weather, and flowers emerging.

JOY


I just adore the Sparkle Wheelbarrow image!  The abundance of flowers just shout Spring to me!  And coloring this image was a LOT of fun.  I used the new Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup paper as my inspiration and basis for my colors.

TIP: What I like to do when I purchase a new pack of paper is look through my Copic markers to match the colors to the patterns in the paper.  I list all the matching colors on a sticky-back notepad and stick right to the paper pack.  I save time when I create each time with that particular patterned paper.
To give my flowers a little shimmer, I added several colors of Viva Pearl pens - and they were all a perfect match!!!  I used a Maya Road kraft envelope and a fun paperclip to round out the design.
 I'd love it if you stopped by to visit the other designers for more inspiration:

Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp - DT Coordinator
Robin Kirkpatrick
Sandy Hulsart
Vicki Garrett

Thanks for visiting,
lise
------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Sparkle Wheelbarrow by Outlines Rubber Stamps
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Blossom Soup by Jillibean Soup
Other: clear embossing powder by Ranger, flower paperclip by Making Memories, kraft envelope by Maya Road, precision scissors, 3M mounting tape, Ice White, Light Green, Lilac, Red, and Chrome Silver Pearl Pen by Viva Decor
Copic Markers: YR12, YR16, Y15, YG21, YG91, YG95, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, BG70, BG72, BG75, N3, 0, BV00, V01, V0000, RV63, RV66

4 comments:

  1. What a happy and fun card, Lise! There are so many fun little details - great job! I especially like your Copic color tip - that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great spring card...the colors put a smile on my face !! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, what a cheery spring card. Love that image and all the bling you added to it. This card just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card just Sings Spring....love the image, the bright colours and the layout Lisa

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete