Thursday, March 17, 2011

CPS Sketch # 209 - Flower Soft

Hello!  I have a new CPS project to share with you today.  This week's sponsor is Flower Soft.


Happy Birthday

I had a little bit of fun with my Flower Soft this week.  I opted to stamp the (AWESOME) sentiment from the words2color stamp set from The {Stamps} of Life and rather than color the words, as suggested, I filled with glue and sprinkled with Raspberry Fizz Flower Soft.  It's such a cool look!!!  I finished the card with a handmade denim rosette... ripping old jeans is SO satifying!

Be sure to stop by the CPS blog for more inspiration and details on how to join the fun this week!

Thanks for visiting,
lise
--------------------------------------------------------------

Supplies:
Embellishment: Raspberry Fizz Flower Soft
Stamps: Words2color by The {Stamps} of Life
Ink: Walnut Brown Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: A Walk in the Park by Echo Park
Other: Nestabilities by Spellbinder, denim, ribbon by May Arts
Adhesive: Fabri-Tac by Beacon Adhesives

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! what a great idea with the flower soft. and I am so lovin' that denim rose! :)

    ReplyDelete