Friday, March 25, 2011

Beauty

Hello!  I have a new project using Floral Occasions by Shady Tree Studio to share with you today.  I just LOVE this set!!!

Beauty


I just love the Iris image of this set.  It reminds me of my grandma... oh, how I miss her.  My grandma used to have irises along the fence in her backyard at their house on Aintree.  I loved that house with it's huge backyard.  The rows of irises would tilt their lovely faces to the sun and dance in the wind.

I colored this iris with Copic markers and very simply mounted on matching amethyst cardstock.  I used a Provo Craft embossing folder to give my cardbase texture.

Is anyone else ready for Spring?  My hand's raised!!!
Thanks for visiting and letting me share today!
Lisa

-----------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Floral Occasions by Shady Tree Studio
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, Amethyst by Bazzill
Other: Nestabilities by Spellbinder, Clear embossing powder by Ranger, seam binding by Snug Hug, Ornamental Iron embossing folder by Provo Craft, pins by Making Memories
Copic Markers: 0, B0000, BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08, V02, YG21, YG63, YG67, Y11, Y3

No comments:

Post a Comment