Sunday, February 27, 2011

CPS Sketch # 206 - No Sponsor

Hello!  I just realized I hadn't posted my CPS project for the week and thought I'd share tonight.


Ever So Much


This was a super fun card to create!  I really think that anything made with Girls' Paperie patterned paper is a quick design... it designs itself!

I also used a new die that I purchased at Cheery Lynn Designs called English Tea Party Doily.  Isn't it lovely?  I bought a couple of the dies and just love them.  And the pop of the white doily really fits the style of the Paper Girl paper, doesn't it?  All that is balanced with the darling sentiment from Paper Smooches... it's awesome having Kim Hughes illustrating images again!

Anyway, sorry I'm late with my CPS project.  I'd love it if you stop by for the current week's sketch and inspiration at the CPS blog.

Thanks!
Lisa 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Pretty Phrases by Paper Smooches
Inks: Walnut Stain and Antique Linen Distress inks by Ranger
Paper: White and Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Paper Girl by The Girls’ Paperie
Other: seam binding by Hug Snug, English Tea Party Doily Die by Cheery Lynn Designs, clear embossing powder by Ranger, roses by Zva Creative, fabric tape (pink gingham)

No comments:

Post a Comment