Friday, February 4, 2011

CPS Sketch # 203 - Stampotique

Hello!  I have a fun project to share with you on the latest CPS Sketch.  This week's sponsor is Stampotique.  You can find them HERE!


Je t'aime




When I saw Tami's sketch, my first thought was how it would make a perfect pocket card!  What do you think?








So, that's exactly what I did.  I used the Tim Holtz File Folder edge die to give me the rounded side element.  And LOTS of patterned paper... I had fun with this lovely My Mind's Eye (Be Loved) design.






I hope you'll stop by the CPS blog for information on this week's sketch and more inspiration!  I think this sketch is one of my favorites... what about you?


Thanks for visiting,
lise
----------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: I Love You (Fr) # 2136 and Hugs # 2155 by Stampotique
Ink: Black Soot by Ranger
Paper: Kraft by Bazzill, Classic Cream by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Be Loved by My Mind’s Eye
Other: On the Edge file tab die by Sizzix, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, clear embossing powder by Ranger, copper Dew Drops by Robin’s Nest
Copic Markers: B32, B34, B37, BG10, o, W1, G21, G24, R20, R22, R24, E42, E44, E00, E02, YR02, YR12, YR14
Note: Pocket card

No comments:

Post a Comment