Thursday, December 2, 2010

CPS Sketch # 195 - The {Stamps} of Life... Take 2!

Hello! I'm back to share a second design for this week's CPS Sketch! This week our sponsor is the {Stamps} of Life! I really couldn't wait to create with this second stamp set (Holly4Christmas)... it's amazing in every way.  I love the font for the sentiments, the images, everything!

Holly Jolly Christmas


I split the sentiment on my main panel (carefully inking - and covering the part I didn't want to be inked with cellophane tape).  I embossed and then colored with Copic markers.  The strand of lights was embossed, colored and carefully trimmed to adhere to the front of my card.


The holly leaves were pieced with some of the (perfectly themed - if I do say so myself) patterned paper and used as an embellishment.
Thanks for visiting!
Lise
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stamps: Holly4Christmas (set #14) by the Stamps of Life
Ink: Antique Linen and Black Soot Distress inks by Ranger
Paper: Natural White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Everybody Loves Christmas (Garland) by Echo Park
Other: Precision Scissors, clear embossing powder by Ranger, red seam binding
Copic Markers: R20, R22, R24, R27, Y15, B91, YG23, YG67, 0

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! This is exactly the kind of card I would like to send, or receive! :) The Christmas lights are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, this is so cute!
    wanted to let you know that I have a little something for you on my blog! :) just a welcome to the new DT kinda thing..... grins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - love the string of lights!!!
    Congradulations on the Outlines DT!!!! I will definatly be stopping in more often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Lise! Love the string of lights and your paper pieced holly leaves! I am really looking forward to working with you on the Outlines team!

    ReplyDelete