Thursday, November 11, 2010

CPS Sketch # 192 - Paper Pretties

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project.  This week's sponsor is Paper Pretties!  Their website it chock full of fantastic and fun images, great crafting supplies and their service is SUPER fast.  I know I'll be ordering again.

Season of Joy

The images from the Season of Joy set reminded me of the Charlie Brown Christmas special I used to watch every year.  It's that time of year again too!  I can't wait to watch it again this year with my children.  The bright primary colors just seemed to be the perfect color palette for my "cartoon" inspiration!

I stamped the little birdhouse (maybe Woodstock's house?  hah) and colored with Copic markers.  I airbrushed the sky and added a bit of Liquid Pearls to be the snow.  The strand of lights made a fun frame.  I frosted the edges of my card and around the central panel with a little white pigment ink... almost like peering out a frosty-cold window to a snowy landscape.  My next door neighbors always put Christmas lights in their windows, so it seemed like a perfect combination!

Be sure to stop by the CPS blog for more designer inspiration and information on how to participate in the sketch this week.  You could win the Paper Pretties prize pack!

Thanks for visiting,
Lisa------------------------------------------------------------
Stamps: Season of Joy (EZ mount set) by Paper Pretties
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento ink by Tsukineko, Snow Cap pigment ink by Ranger
Paper: Red and Blue by Hero Arts, Solar White by Neenah
Other: snowflake punch by EK Success, clear Atyou Spica pen, white opal Liquid Pearls by Ranger, Sponge, airbrush system, Eclipse tape
Copics; R22, R24, R27, RV13, V13, Y15, YR16, G14, G17, B00, B21, B24, 0, T1, T3, E40, E42, E44

No comments:

Post a Comment