Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CPS Sketch # 188 - In Style Stamps

Hello!  I have a CPS Sketch project to share with you today!  This week's sponsor is In Style Stamps.

Glamour Girl

Isn't this girl just gorgeous?  I would love to go shopping with this darling gal!  I thought I'd add a bit of retro flair to this sweet girl.  Her top is paper-pieced and I used the colors of the Togetherness patterned paper to color the rest of the image.  I colored her glasses and to add a bit of shine with Glossy Accents. 

I'd love it if you stopped by the CPS blog for more designer inspiration and details on this week's sketch.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

-------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Suzie Q stamp by In Style Stamps
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko
Paper: Kraft and Cream by Bazzill, Solar White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Togetherness by Cosmo Cricket
Embellishment: Button, Atyou Spica glitter pens by Copic
Tools: Nestabilities by Spellbinder, corner rounder by Zutter, Impression plate by PTI, Glossy Accents by Ranger, airbrush system, Quickie glue by Sakura, precision scissors
Copic markers: BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78, R00, R02, R08, W1, W5, 0, E40, E42, E44, E00, E02, E50, E53

No comments:

Post a Comment