Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CPS Sketch # 186 - Flower Soft

Hello!  I'm behind in sharing my CPS Sketch project last week, so I thought I'd post today.  You can see more inspiration for the sketch HERE.

Here's sketch # 186...



And here's my take on the sketch...

Blooming Beauty
I love using Flower Soft!  Ultra Fine Raspberry and Sweet Pea were used for my flowers.  Filling in the blanks, I used Ultra Fine Sage.   It adds a wonderful dimension to my project.

Thanks for visiting,
lise
------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Embellishments: Sweet Pea, Raspberry Fizz Ultra Fine and Sage Ultra Fine Flower Soft
Stamps: Vase by Karen Lockhart
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento Ink by Tsukineko
Paper: Kraft by Bazzill and Natural White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Restorations by Crate
Other: Nestabilities by Spellbinder, Glossy Accents by Ranger
Copics: R20, 0, W1, YG21, YG25, BG10

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card Lisa! I don't know what is wrong with me...I've had some flower soft for months and have yet to crack it open! You're heading me that direction!

    ReplyDelete