Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CPS Sketch 176 - Sponsor Free

Hello!  I'm back with another CPS project.  This week's prize sponsor is Kitchen Sink Stamps - but I'm flying solo.  I created a super quick card... and well, keeping it simple made me happy.

Hi

Seriously, this couldn't have been quicker.  I think it took longer to glue everything in place than any other step.  And I promise to put down the Thrift Shop paper soon... I admit, I'm addicted to October Afternoon papers.  I just can't get enough.

Be sure to stop by the CPS blog for more inspiration and to learn more about how to join in the fun.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

-----------------------------------------------------------
Paper: Kraft by Bazzill, Classic Cream Classic Crest by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Thrift Shop by October Afternoon
Other: Black seam binding, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, black foam Thickers by American Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet and simple, a card someone will enjoy receiving--and that ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and simple - one of your "effortless" cards that would take me forever since I'd still be shuffling papers and feelig intimidated! Great job!

    ReplyDelete