Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CPS Sketch # 174 - Gina K Designs

Hello!  I'm so glad I can pre-post with blogger.  We're on vacation this week and I am a million miles away from computers.  Ah...

OK.  I'm back.  I have a CPS Sketch project to share with you again.  This week's sponsor is Gina K Designs.

Silhouette

I just love this set.  I paired the silhouette flowers together and stamped in Versamark ink, embossing with clear embossing powder.  To really make these bloom, I used various Memento inks and softly sponged on color.  I really love how bold the background looks... orange is one of my favorite colors!

Be sure to stop by the CPS blog for more designer inspiration and the details on this week's sketch.

Thanks for visiting,
lisa

---------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Botanicals by Gina K Designs
Ink: London Fog, Cantaloupe, Tangelo and Lady Bug Memento inks by Tsukineko, Versamark ink by Tsukineko
Paper: Kraft and Black cardstocks by Bazzill, Simply Smooth Vanilla by Cornish Heritage Farms
Patterned paper: 365 Degrees by Pink Paislee
Tools: Sponges, Nestabilities
Embellishments: Opaline pearl flourish by Basic Grey, seam binding

No comments:

Post a Comment