Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CPS Sketch # 166 - JustRite Stampers

I hope everyone is having a good week.  We're knee deep in dust and dirt this week... I just LOVE home renovations.  NOT.  I only love the results.  Hah!

But, the good news is that I have a new CPS sketch project to share with you today.  This week's sponsor is JustRite Stampers.  Their unique stamp design and diverse image / font range make them a versatile addition to any stamp collection.

Stitched with Love

I had a BALL with this sketch!   As soon as I saw the images in the set, I knew I'd pair them with papers from the Thrift Shop October Afternoon papers.  I played off the vintage feel by inking the edge of my image with Old Paper Distress ink.  It's a perfect match, in real life.  For the side, I created a custom looped bow from tape measure twill tape.  I added a few stitches to hold it in place.

Stop by the CPS blog for the sketch this week and for more designer inspiration.  And we'd love it if you join along.  You could win a JustRite Stampers prize pack.

Thanks for visiting,
Lise

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Stitched with Love Set (JB-09730) and 2-3/8" Wooden Stamper (JB-08410) by JustRite Stampers
Ink: Old Paper and Black Soot Distress inks by Ranger
Paper: Simply Kraft and Simply Smooth Vanilla by CHF
Patterned Paper: The Thrift Shop by October Afternoon
Embellishments: Trinket pins by Maya Road, ruler twill by Red Lead, Crocheted red lace by May Arts
Tools: Sewing machine and thread, clear embossing powder by Ranger, Corner rounder by Zutter
Color media: Copics by Imagination International (R35, R37, R39, E55, E59, W, 0)

No comments:

Post a Comment