Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CPS Sketch # 160 - Renaissance by Design

It's time for another CPS sketch project.  This week's sponsor is Renaissance by Design.

Happy Easter:

I thought my project was timely for this week.  The sentiments in the set I received from Renaissance by Design were perfect for a full year of great holiday!  I decided to keep my card simple.  The ribbon rose was quick to make and I just LOVED how the stitching of the orange ribbon mimicked the dashes in the striped Girl Friday Cosmo Cricket paper.  To make the sentiment really stand out, I stamped with Black Soot Distress ink and embossed.

For more inspiration by the Card Positioning Systems' team, stop by the blog or Facebook page.  We'd love to see your take on the sketch too.  You could win a prize by our weekly sponsor or be our Friday Featured fan (say that 5 times fast!!!).

I hope you are having a great week.  Thanks for visiting!
lise
----------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Renaissance by Design sentiments

Ribbon: Hint of Lime satin ribbon by Renaissance by Design
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Linen cardstock by Cornish Heritage Farms
Patterned Paper: Girl Friday by Cosmo Cricket
Tools: Window punch by EK Success, Fabri-tac by Beacon Adhesives, clear embossing powder by Ranger
Flower Embellishment: Orange stitched and Green ruffled ribbons by May Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment