Thursday, February 11, 2010

Guardian Castle Release

The detailed images of the Thomas Kinkade line used to scare me.  Truly they did.  But I was lured into how elegant the projects looked... how classic and timeless the scenes could be.

Releasing tomorrow is the Guardian Castle image in the Thomas Kinkade series at Cornish Heritage Farms.  The castle in the mountains reminds me of a fairy tale.

My Guardian:
I used a combination of copic markers and Prismacolor pencils to get a detailed and vibrant effect.

I truly enjoyed spending an evening coloring this image... Such a pleasure!  It's better than therapy.  I just wish stamping were less expensive than professional help.

Thanks for visiting,
lise
-------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Guardian Castle (The Thomas Kinkade Series) by CHF

Ink:
-Smokey Gray Versafine by Tsukineko
-Vintage Photo Distress ink by Ranger

Paper:
-Simply Smooth White by CHF
-Kraft, Teal light and med, Suede Brown by Prism
Other:
-Copic markers
-Prismacolor pencils
-Textile Cuttlebug embossing folder by Provocraft
-sewing machine and thread

1 comment:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous! You make it look SO easy. I also know what you mean about stamping being like therapy. My hubby will definitely vouch for the fact that therapy would be a LOT cheaper! LOL

    ReplyDelete