Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Purrfect Friends

The latest release to the Classic Collection at Cornish Heritage Farms is called Purrfect Friends.  It has a couple of darling vintage images that I just loved.

Hello Friend:

Doesn't this image have you wondering if this cat is up to devious things or not?  I'm going to vote for friendly.  Hah!  It truly reminds me of the illustrations from some of my childhood books.
I hope you're week is going well.  Thanks for stopping by!
lise
--------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Purrfect Friends (Classic Collection) by CHF


Ink:
-Tuxedo Black Memento ink by Tsukineko


Paper:
-Simply Smooth White by CHF
-Kraft and Light Yellow by Prism


Patterned Paper:
-Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket


Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-Dymo labeler
-Copic markers and airbrush system
-sewing machine and thread
-brads by Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment