Friday, October 2, 2009

World Card Making Day preview

There's much to celebrate tomorrow with World Card Making Day.  So much to enjoy, that I thought I'd post something to get the party started.
Check out my latest technique at the Cornish Heritage Farms forums HERE.

Notecard Folder:


This project is all about cards.  Gather a few very simple supplies to create a quick gift.  I'm planning on giving this to my mother-in-law for her birthday in a couple of weeks.  I think she'll really love having a few cards on hand along with the extra stamps.


See you tomorrow for the big day!  Thanks for stopping by!
lise
----------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
Can It (All Things Considered) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
Rich Cocoa Memento ink by Tsukineko

Cardstock:
Dark brown cardstock by Prism
Simply Smooth vanilla cardstock by Cornish Heritage Farms

Patterned Paper:
French Flea Market by My Mind's Eye

Other:
Twill Tape by EK Success
Large Eyelets and Crop-o-dile by We R Memory Keepers
Copic markers
Scor-Pal scoring tool
Glittered chipboard alphabet by Prima Marketing
Felt flourish by Prima Marketing
Nestabilities by Spellbinder

1 comment:

  1. I love this project!!
    And I am sure that your mother in law will as well!
    Happy WCMD!!!
    B-

    ReplyDelete