Sunday, October 25, 2009

Upcoming Saturday Evening Post Release

I love the vintage art from the Saturday Evening Post line at Cornish Heritage Farms. The Horse & Rider image releasing on Tuesday is one of my favorites!

Graphic Girl:


This sweet little girl, giving her friend some attention, is so classic.  I stamped the image on glossy paper and sanded for a Faux Linen finish.  It's such a great technique and so fast.  The card is finished with some graphic paper from the Antique Collection by Creative Imaginations (which I found at Hobby Lobby) and a bit of velvet ribbon.  I added the hardware to my ribbon with my Crop-o-dile.

Be sure to stop by the CHF gallery on Tuesday for more inspiration!

Thanks for visiting!
lise
-----------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Horse and Rider (Saturday Evening Post) by CHF

Ink:
-Jet Black Stazon ink by Tsukineko
-Old Paper Distress ink by Ranger

Paper:
-Black by Prism
-Glossy White cardstock by Ranger

Patterned Paper:
-Antique Cream by Creative Imaginations

Other:
-Black velvet ribbon by May Arts
-Pewter Press hardware and Crop-o-dile by We R Memory Keepers
-Sanding block
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

Technique:
-Faux Linen

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Lisa--and what a gorgeous stamp--guess I need that now, too! I'm going to try the faux linen finish...being a vintage-loving girl, I think that will be a great technique to learn. Thanks for more lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete