Monday, October 5, 2009

Haute Couture

Before you fall off your chair in shock... I'm posting again. I'm not sure why it's all clicked into place lately for me to create and post in a timely fashion. It just has!

A new ATC (All Things Considered) stamp set is releasing this Tuesday. It's amazing! I love the vintage feel to this set and couldn't wait to get inky.

Paris in the Spring:

So, I've been to Paris in the Fall, not the Spring like this card suggests. But the sweet pink of the patterned paper just seemed to be a perfect fit.

I really think you'll love all the designs filling the gallery on this set.  Be sure to check it out on release day HERE.
Thanks for stopping by,
Lise
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Haute Couture (ATC) by CHF
 Ink:
-Rich Cocoa Memento ink by Tsukineko

Paper:
-Kraft and Suede Brown by Prism
 Patterned Paper:
-Bellezo by My Mind's Eye
 Other:
-flower, lace and ribbon by Prima Marketing
-Copics
-Dimensional tape
-pin by Making Memories
-Smooch paint in Snickerdoodle by Clearsnap
-beads and pearls from craft store

1 comment: