Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I don't send Halloween cards, but I fell in love with the Ghosties stamp set by Seredipity Stamps.  That's right... I shopped!

Boo!!!!


I stamped the ghosties and colored with Copic markers. Because white is never just white, I highlighted the ghosts with two shades of violet. While I'm not a purple-lover, I really like the tone of purple in the Basic Grey Eerie paper. I carefully trimmed and popped this up on the Eerie paper background. I also went over the bats on the fence with a Black Glaze pen for extra dimension and shine.

Have a safe and fun Halloween!  Save a Snickers for me!
Thanks for visiting,
lise

-----------------------------------------------------------
Supplies
Stamps: Ghosties and Trick or Treat Bag ($1) from Serendipity Stamps



Paper: Classic Crest Solar White by Neenah, Wizard Light, Black Prismatic, Suede Brown Light by Prism Papers, Eerie Patterned Paper by Basic Grey


Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento ink by Tsukineko, Vintage Photo Distress ink by Ranger


Accessories: Copic markers (R20, o, E53, E55, E57, V09, V93, V95), Black Glaze pen by Sakura, precision scissors, sewing machine and thread


Techniques: sewing, precision trimming

No comments:

Post a Comment