Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December's Stamp of the Month

First of all, when did it get to be December?  I swear we were just smack in the middle of summer last week.  Sheesh.  Time flies!

The Stamp of the Month at Cornish Heritage Farms is always a fabulous deal ($6.99 unmounted / $10.99 woodmounted).  And the image this month is very elegant.  Definitely a favorite of mine.

Fir Branch and Sentiment:



Snowy Fir Branch:

I created this card to showcase both the branch and the sentiment.  I found the Basic Grey patterned paper at Michaels... there really isn't a patterned paper I don't love.  :-)

With a bit of glitter and a few snowflakes, this was a fairly quick card.  Here's a better picture of all the glitter.  I used a chunkier glitter for the image to give a crystalline appearance to the branch.  I really love the effect.


Also... if you catch this yet tonight (Tuesday- December 2nd)... for every 3 Scrapblocks you purchase today, CHF will include a FREE pack of Scrapblock Layer 8"x8" Paper Pack with your order.  Sorry I'm posting late... sale ends at midnight (MST).

OK... so I'm off to bed.  Hugs,
lise

-----------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Firch Branch and Kindness (SOTM) by CHF
 Ink:
-Meadow and Pitch Black Adirondack ink by Ranger

Paper:
-Simply Smooth by Prism

Patterned Paper:
-Mistletoe and Pear by Basic Grey

Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-Crystal Glitter, Glue, and Die-cut felt ribbon by Martha Stewart
-Silver brad by Making Memories
-Sugarplum snowflake by Me & My Big Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment