Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CHF Challenge - Backgrounders

So, we normally do a weekly challenge and post on Mondays...  I'm late.  I know... 40 lashes with a wet noodle.  :-)

It's an easy challenge, though.  Cornish Heritage Farms has a wonderful selection of backgrounders!

Tiled Scallops Jewelry Set:


I created polymer pieces and added them with jump rings to a purchased necklace and earring set. The polymer clay pieces are very light when baked and will add negligible weight to the overall project. I had made this project for a sweet friend about 2 weeks ago and is perfect for this challenge!

Thanks for looking!
lise

---------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Tiled Scallops Backgrounder by CHF


Other:
-Necklace and earring set from Target
-Shimmery pastel pink polymer clay by Sculpey
-paper piercing tool to create holes prior to baking
-jump rings
-toaster oven and tray
-oval and circle cutters (I pinched the tops of the earring to shape a tear drop pendant).

3 comments:

  1. This is yet another great way to use the backgrounders. I love your necklace and aerring set. It came out beautiful.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's even MORE beautiful in person!!! I love my gorgeous, one-of-a-kind jewelery set -- and I wore it with my shirt yesterday, BTW!!! (((Lise!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jude law and sienna miller, [url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/forum/topics/jim-wahlberg-and-mark-wahlberg]sienna miller pirelli[/url] sienna miller tits
    gehjfrgghh

    ReplyDelete