Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sandra Kuck Release

On Friday, two new images from the Sandra Kuck Series at CHF were released:

Little Guardian:


Christmas Angel:

Aren't they darling?

I thought I'd share with you a design with the Christmas Angel.
This project is ALL about the image.  I love this sweet girl and she was a joy to color.  I did this image with Copics and added highlights with the Copic Opaque White.  I love the way the Opaque White gives dimension to an image.  No flat color for me!
Thanks for stopping by!
lise
-------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Christmas Angel (Sandra Kuck Series) by CHF


Ink:
-Tuxedo Black Memento by Tsukineko


Paper:
-Simply Smooth White and Nautical Blue Light by Prism
-Core'dinations light blue cardstock


Other:
-Textile Folder by Provo Craft
-Lace by Wrights
-Sewing machine and thread
-pin, bead from Kraft store
-Copic markers
-Copic Opaque White
-small sable brush

1 comment:

  1. hello , Can this angel be bough is it a singel mor is she in a set I wouls love to know how to buy he as soon as i can....
    thank you
    Mary Redford

    ReplyDelete