Friday, October 31, 2008

Giving Thanks

It's that time of year in which we reflect and join family to give thanks for the year.  Hard to believe it's November, isn't it?  I created this card just for the joy of it and wanted to share with you.

I'm a frequent flyer at Ellen Hutson's store... you know what I'm talking about, right?  ;-)  Well, I saw this image and knew I'd make good use of it.

Give Thanks:
It's hard to tell from the image above, but I embossed an oval from the Nestabilities set first.  I stamped the image with Espresso ink and colors with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  I highlighted the whole thing with the At You Spicca pens too.  It is so shimmery in real life.  Overall, it's a simple card, but I love that the Harvest Candle image speaks for itself.  No need for pomp and circumstance.

So, what are you thankful for?

I appreciate anyone that stops by to share my creative journey.  You are a blessing.

Thanks, as always, for stopping by!
lise

---------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-"Give Thanks" from the All Things Fall set (The Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Harvest Candle by Lockhart Stamp Company from www.ellenhutson.com

Ink:
-Espresso Adirondack dye ink by Ranger

Paper:
-Classic Crest Classic Cream cardstock by Neenah

Other:
-Copic markers
-Prismacolor pencils
-At You Spicca pens
-satin ribbon by Making Memories

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ... colored even nicer than that used at the CHF's Web site! You go, girl - TFS!

    ReplyDelete