Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Series Paper Packs - Christmas Creations

I had a few minutes one evening and thought I'd dig into the gorgeous Thomas Kinkade Christmas Series paper pack from CHF.  The papers are 8"x8" and perfectly sized for scrapbooking and cardmaking...

Well, I was in a hurry and didn't think I'd get too far... BUT... I surprised myself by completing a few things.

Silent Night:


Lightpost Card:

I used pre-embossed cards by DCWV and added a bit of the patterned paper.  A little touch of glitter rounded out the simplicity of the design.  Voila!

I almost felt guilty in how quick these came together... until I remembered how many cards I send out each holiday.  It's nice to know I'll be able to complete a bunch of these in an evening and have one less thing to worry about when the holidays roll around this year.
Thanks for stopping by,
lise
-----------------------------------
Silent Night Card Supplies:
Stamps:
-"Silent Night" sentiment from Christmas Expressions stamp Set (Mona Lisa Moments) by CHF


Ink:
-Tuxedo Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko


Paper:
-Mystic Light cardstock by Prism Papers
-DCWV pre-embossed cards (5.5" square)


Other:
-dimensional tape
-Rhinestone sticker by Michael's
-Atyou Spicca glitter pens
-----------------------------------
Lightpost Card Supplies:
Stamps:
-none (!!!!)


Ink:
-Vintage Photo Distress ink by Ranger


Paper:
-DCWV pre-embossed cards (5.25" square)


Patterned Paper:
-Thomas Kinkade Series Pack Christmas Paper


Other:
-Atyou Spicca glitter pens
-Dimensional tape

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Lisa! I think the first card would be a beautiful Christmas decoration if it were put in a frame. I love to have those kinds of things sitting around during the season. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lise, these might just be my very favoritist projects with the Kinkaid papers. Just gorgeous - stunning simplicity, really...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Beautiful work indeed, Lisa!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,
    Can you give a little more detail on the card as to the coloring and yellow highlight on the silent night card. It's beautiful.
    KarenH
    JokareGS@aol.com

    ReplyDelete