Friday, April 25, 2008

Backgrounder Blitz - Day #7 (Friday)

What a week of fun this has been! I've enjoyed seeing all the wonderful creations and the inspiration from all the stampers visiting with us. I hope everyone will continue to be frequent flyers at Cornish Heritage Farms Forums!

The last challenge is:
Friday April 25th – Challenge # 7 (BC07) – Anything but a card - Use backgrounders to create anything but a card

This was a fun challenge for me. I love making altered projects. I did several for this challenge, so I'll be sharing one quick project for you here... and will post additional projects.

Black Pattern Earrings:
Shrink film is so easy to use. I love that I can do this with my heat gun... fun and fast!

I hope you've been inspired to use your backgrounders and create with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by,
lise
-----------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Pretty Pattern Backgrounder by CHF

Ink:
-Palette Noir Hybrid ink

Other:
-Earring posts, beads, head pins from Michael's craft supply store
-sanding block
-matte Shrink film
-heat gun
-1-1/4" circle punch by EK Success
-paper piercing tool

5 comments:

  1. Those earrings look so "pretty" -lol! I've never worked with poly shrink before, but you've made me think maybe I should. ;) Beautiful job!

    And thanks for the very sweet comment on my blog, Lisa. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* the earrings that you made Lise. Just goes to show you what a bit of creativity and a good backgrounder can do to help make something beautiful.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAck....this is so clever and so beautiful. Seriously. I have shrink plastic buried somewhere....but I have that background (i think)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!!! I have some shrink plastic, but I don't have that background.......hmmmmmmm. I wonder if they would be cute with some of the other backgrounds????? Off to go play!

    ReplyDelete