Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Backgrounder Blitz - Day #4 (Tuesday)

Hiya!

The blitz is still happenin' at the CHF Forums and Gallery today. The challenge for the day is:

Tuesday April 22nd – Challenge #4 (BC04) – Backgrounder Smooches – Kissing Technique with backgrounders

Peep!

I went for a light kiwi color and teal... fun and bright colors... and not my usual style! It's been a week of challenge at CHF and I really love stepping out of my habits and norms. It's how we learn, right?!?! Be sure to stop by the CHF Forum and Gallery for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by,
lise
--------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
-Pretty Birds (the Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF
-End Diamond backgrounder by CHF
-Petite Pattern backgrounder by CHF

Ink:
-Citrus and Pool Adirondack dye inks by Ranger

Paper:
-Intense Kiwi, Frosted Teal Prism Cardstocks
-Neenah Solar White cardstock

Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-Foof-a-la clear button
-Grosgrain ribbons by May Arts
-Sweet & Pretty pin by Fancy Pants
-Sugar Coating Limeade glitter by Doodlebug Designs
-Essential glue pad - to get glitter on my pin (and most of my work surface... and my shirt...)

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, love those birds and that button with the pin.

    ReplyDelete