Monday, March 17, 2008

Sweet Bunny Boy...

My son has always loved bunnies. He received a stuffed peach bunny from my mother-in-law when he was born and still sleeps with him. I think it's darling... until it's two in the morning and that little bunny rattles it's way to our room to get us up. Oh well.

Anyway, my little man just had a birthday and he asked for a bunny card. I was SO happy to! I'd just received this set from Kitchen Sink Stamps - 3 Step Honey Bunny set. It's darling!!!

Bunny Birthday:I used the ribbon by WeR Memory Keepers as my inspiration for the color choice (a good boy combo... teal, rust, and olive). I used my Nestabilities to cut out the image and matte. It's as simple as that! And my little birthday boy loved the card!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
lise

1 comment:

  1. That's a great stamp - lovely realistic detail! Love your colour choices, too. Belated Happy Birthday to Jack :o)

    ReplyDelete