Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Kitchen Sink Sweetie

I love the ease of using clear stamps. It's so easy to line up the images.




This card is a one I made with Kitchen Sink's valentines's set - Forever & Always:

This was really fast! I used Basic Grey's Stella Ruby designer paper (I prefer the 6x6 pads for cardmaking since the size of the pattern is smaller), as the inspiration for the color scheme. The main image is the gorgeous swirled sentiment of the set... and a peak of the same swirl was inked on the Rose Red layer. Nothing else is needed! Purely beautiful in it's own right.

I distressed the edges with my paper snips after I stitched around the edge with my sewing machine. I added a bit of ink to add to the roughed up charm and embellished with some Flame Dew Drops. Very simple.

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisa

6 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful, what a wonderful stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lisa - I love the touch of the repeated swirl on the red layer, it looks just perfect there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Lisa! The paper and the image are a perfect pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cool stamp!! Sooooooo pretty!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Lisa.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the distressed look of this card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete